Phoenix worms?

Status
Not open for further replies.

spikeybumblebee

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for an alternative to crickets since my guys eat too much and the local feed store often runs out. I have a couple of questions:

Has anyone tried the phoenix worms (and other brands) and would you recommend them?
Can I feed phoenix worms to babies? One of my beardies I bought as a baby and I have had him for about 2-3 months, so I imagine he is still considered a baby.
Lastly, when I did a google search I came across an old post saying that someone on here sells worms at a good price & 20% discount-does anyone have his information?

Thanks,
Jessica

MrWhite

Sub-Adult Member
spikeybumblebee":2q6nvfjh said:
Hi everyone,

I'm looking for an alternative to crickets since my guys eat too much and the local feed store often runs out. I have a couple of questions:

Has anyone tried the phoenix worms (and other brands) and would you recommend them?
Can I feed phoenix worms to babies? One of my beardies I bought as a baby and I have had him for about 2-3 months, so I imagine he is still considered a baby.
Lastly, when I did a google search I came across an old post saying that someone on here sells worms at a good price & 20% discount-does anyone have his information?

Thanks,
Jessica

phoenix worm are the same as Reptiworms and can be fed as a feeder to any size dragon. They are kind of expensive and your dragon can go through quite a few of them. they are not very large. you do not have to dust these worms with calcium.

Gpinne01

My beardie loves Phoenix worms, but even the large worms are not that big so they will eat several at a time! Best place to get them is th Phoenix worm store, they have sampler PAk of 100 plus worms for 5.99

i bought some repti for my dragons... neither dragon would eat them...
i was looking for the same thing .... to get rid of crickets.... but sparky just loves his damn crickets..
the repti i had turned into flys and he just loves them..

Vivvi loves the reptiworms from reptiworms.com. bearded20 and facebook20 both work for 20% off. do a mass order of them and store them in a wine fridge (you can get them at target, lowes, etc.) between 50-60 degrees and they will stay dormant and last for months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rootie
Top Bottom