PetSmart: Two visits; two dead dragons

Status
Not open for further replies.

gibz117

i got my two beardy babies from petsmart about 3 weeks ago. it was my first time getting reptiles of any type, so i was new to the whole thing, didnt really know what to get. i got lucky though. my petsmart has two employees who know a lot about reptiles. one employee owns at least 10, some beardies, some water dragons, some geckos, and two chameleons. the employee that we talked to the most though, natasha, owns 7 beardies, and her first two she bought as babies over 6 years ago. any of the other employees though, i wouldnt ask a single question about reptiles.

jacody

Sub-Adult Member
I got my beardie at petsmart also. my main issue was he came home with coccidia and pinworms which he has beat but when I called to let them know they said they'd take them out and treat them but never did. I have seen some sick ones there. I guess if you don't want to see it when you know there's nothing you can do you should prob. find somewhere else to shop. they'll never change with a handful of people complaining, they are a chain store and go through help like water...

CamoLover

Hatchling Member
So today i went into a petsmart that i had returned a sick dragon to a few days ago that i had purchased there and today the same person who sold him to me. FYI i had my 4month dragon with me. she asked me why i returned the dragon she sold to me and that he was doing fine and then tried to show me a totally different dragon. not only was this dragon even SMALLER but a completely different pattern on him all together. i had a picture on my phone of the other one and needless to say i pissed her off so i just left and will NOT ever be going back there again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rootie
Top Bottom