Petsmart concern

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spikeshuman

Juvie Member
Original Poster
I forgot to update.. but they did change Nigels fixture.. and hes got bright pretty orange cheeks again!

Mummapinkham

Hatchling Member
Harry eats his supers heads and all and when they nip at him he gets agitated and chomps real hard as if he is teaching them a lesson. Its pretty funny watching him eat. He has never been hurt by them though. I have tried to video tape it, but Harry will NOT eat if the camera is in my hand, LOL

ReptileAddiction

Hatchling Member
My petco is horrible to. They have at least 15+ in probably the equivalent to a 10 gallon on calci sand with a GIANT water bowl (about 1/2 the tank size and like 4-5 inches deep!) Then they have carrots or spinach cut up very small and huge crickets all over. Then they have a basking branch BUT only 1 fluorescent bulb. :banghead: But I also live near LLLReptile which takes good care of their babies. The only thing is they dont care who they sell to :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stump5150!
Top Bottom