PetMountain?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might be getting a beardie sooner than I think and I was just wondering if anyone has ever ordered any of their reptiles supplies from petmountain? I've heard its a pretty good site but I want to hear from people who have ordered supplies from petmountain.

protiemama

Gray-bearded Member
I have ordered from them several times. Great service, fast, no complaints. Prices are good too. :D I will be ordering my lights from them next week.

Sandy H :mrgreen:

Gail

BD.org Addict
yep, thats where I get my reptisun bulbs. Never had a problem with them and they are really good about returns/replacements if there is any problems.

Jamiedog

Sub-Adult Member
I found the service to be a little slow - took about a week and a half for my bulb to get here - but I know that could be down to either stock problems or USPS problems, nothing they can control. And they packed it well - no breakage worries. So no real complaints, would just advise to order well before you actually need things. :) I'll definitely use them again!

stang8689

I bought alot from reptile supply got the light fixtures from them, they were the cheapest plus you can get a coupon code

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stihlgirl
Top Bottom