Petco!! $1 per gallon Sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

htidavid

Juvie Member
Just got back from Petco and they're doing their $1 per gallon sale right now!!

It lasts until April 27th :D

I'll be grabbing another 40 gallon breeder before it ends in preparation for either a new Beardie or just another reptile in general :D !!

Brieana

Hatchling Member
vtintraining":2s1uh908 said:
Is the sale storewide?

It's only on the basic aquariums, up to 55 gallons. This doesn't include any kits or anything that isn't glass.
And my local petcos are always out of 55s when the sale is going on.

Duriel

They do it many times a year. And.. why would you want a 55g? A 40g breeder has more floor space!

Lindz0518

Gray-bearded Member
Brieana":lgkau9vs said:
vtintraining":lgkau9vs said:
Is the sale storewide?

It's only on the basic aquariums, up to 55 gallons. This doesn't include any kits or anything that isn't glass.
A 55 gallon is only 12 inches wide so way too narrow for beardies. You want a 40 gallon breeder. You don't want any of the kits anyway, everything that come with them are incorrect.

Oriheme

Juvie Member
lol my brother got a bearded dragon kit for his turtles LMAO!! I was surprised at how wrong it was when he gave it to me!

Brieana

Hatchling Member
Lindz0518":1fvg0oqg said:
Brieana":1fvg0oqg said:
vtintraining":1fvg0oqg said:
Is the sale storewide?

A 55 gallon is only 12 inches wide so way too narrow for beardies. You want a 40 gallon breeder. You don't want any of the kits anyway, everything that come with them are incorrect.

Yeah, I wanted to buy one for my little Malayan box turtle. But she's getting the 75 gallon when I move my Beardie into his new crossfire so it's all good!

Harley

Hatchling Member
My petco nvr puts 40 breeders in their $1 per gallon sales. Last one they had the biggest tanks were the 30 gallons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kiricowell
Top Bottom