Pest A Cator Electronic Mouse repeller

Status
Not open for further replies.
So livin in the city your bound to have problems with mice. And to say the least, we've got problems. Now I was told by a neighbor of ours that Home Depot sells a device you plug in the wall that emits a pulse that repells mice from the apartment. According to them it worked great...so great that chances are, all of their mice moved up a floor to our place.

So my question is this, will this device effect my beardie? We've also got a crested gecko livin in our apartment too.

Heres the link, let me know what you guys think...or if you've had any experiences with the device.

http://www.homedepot.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=10051&langId=-1&catalogId=10053&productId=100617624&N=10000003+10401004

irwin'smom

Sub-Adult Member
huh, that is interesting. I wonder what the hearing range for a dragon is? I need to study up on that. :study:

Elora

Sub-Adult Member
well its always good to ask even it it says its safe for reptiles. Look at calci sand. its specifically made for reptiles and its not even safe for them!!

BostonxAbomination

Original Poster
Alright awesome thanks for the quick answer!

..now I just gotta convince my roommate to tell his girlfriend to take her hampster home. Cause the hampster will definitely be driven nuts by the repeller

SherryBaby

just a side note-- this morning, several weeks after we thought we cured our pest problem, my husband saw another mouse. maybe the plug-in thingys aren't so effective :(

protiemama

Gray-bearded Member
The plug in things are great- for awhile. Then the mice get used to the sound and move back in! :shock: We have trouble with field mice in the winter, something about living in the middle of a field, perhaps? :lol: And have resorted to the old fashioned mouse traps. I hate doing that to any creature but my family's health and safety come first. Of course we now have 3 cats and I have yet to see any sign of a mouse this winter. :blob8: Now that's a great mouse repellant! :lol:

Sandy H

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cinnabunn
Top Bottom