Peed but didn’t poop, help plz

Status
Not open for further replies.

NibblezBeardie

Hatchling Member
So I was sitting on my bed doing online school, when Nibbles started pooping. But she didn’t poop, just a tiny string of urine (urate?) came out and some usual fluid. It’s still hanging out of her butt, though. She’s been acting normal all day.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
What is her diet? Sometimes they will drag their butts across the enclose or at least mine do to get the excess poop hanging out if there is any ---
Karrie

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Are your basking temps 95-110? And are you taking them w/ a digital probe--? Is this a one time thing this poop your describing?
Karrie

NibblezBeardie

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Yes, they are 98-100. I take them with a digital probe. This is the first time it’s happened that I’ve seen, she may have done it while I wasn’t looking before.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Keep an eye on her and see if she does it again ---- she sounds like she has a good diet
Karrie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milosmom
Top Bottom