Partially shedding......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bella12898

Hatchling Member
Is it normal for my lizard to be only shed on its legs? every now and then she sheds her back but she mostly sheds her legs and her chest area. i dont know if they shed everything at once or in sections.... and by the way i still cant pick a name for her..... now i like flower names....... >.<

Kaiser

Juvie Member
Bearded dragons usually shed in parts, and may have long periods of time before shedding another area of their body. I wouldn't worry too much about it, so long as she is growing and properly shedding each area.

As for names, you can probably get a good list of flower names on the internet. I particularly like "Lily," or "Valerian" if you're looking for something less common. Good luck finding a name! :]

Bella12898

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Ok I'm goin with lily lily is a really cute name thanks for that andd how much should a female dragon
Who is 14-15 inches weigh? She is a year and 6 months old

Kaiser

Juvie Member
You're welcome. I think Lily is a nice name. :]

And the weight really depends on the length of the bearded dragon, as size can be highly independent of age. This website has a growth chart with a number of different examples of different bearded dragons of different morphs, ages, lengths, weights, etc: http://www.beautifuldragons.503xtreme.com/Growth.html. Although they can be used for a loose comparison, the weight of your bearded dragon may differ despite similarities in length or other categories.

If you're concerned about their weight (whether it is being underweight or overweight), there are other ways to test for that that are more specific to your individual bearded dragon. Just let us know what's your concern, and we can help you out there.

Bella12898

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
What can u add to lily to make it different like how the names marylou or Maryann their Two names squished in to One what could you do to lily to make it like that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
New & NoClue
Top Bottom