Parsnips? Of all things...

Status
Not open for further replies.
sassyglizzard":k68zc9mr said:
MandixLeex: My name is Mandie Leigh... what a coincidence. :p !! :)
wow that is quite a coincidence! Lee is like a traditional name in my family, i like the way you spell it though. its alot more feminine lol.

Parsnips huh? Im going to try this tonight since I have some. My boy wont touch carots I thought it might be the same way because of the texture but maybe its the colour. His favorits are spinich (I know its questionable because of the vitamin A but it was in a leaf salad mix and before i notice he tor evreything apart to find them all. ) and mango of all things so who knows. Thanks for the heads up, hope he likes them. :p

MarleyMoe

Hatchling Member
My two are turning their noses up at everything lately. The only thing i've gotten Marley to eat today is blueberries! Funny dragons!

cdlnn

We have only had Stewie a few weeks, but so far he seems to like yellow zuchini and dandelion greens, of the things we have tried. He has not touched the fruits I have tried. Still, though, even of the veggies and greens he has eaten, he does not eat them a lot. Some days he will and sometimes he will not touch any, only the crickets or worms. I need to get the the store and get a few new things to try.

Jamiedog

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
OgleRpets":199suq67 said:
I bought some Parsnips, Lucius will be trying them tomorrow. :D

Hopefully they go over as well for him as they did in our house! :D We just bought more today, actually, after a couple of weeks without...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom