Parsley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay so I've given my beardies collard greens, kale, mustard greens and there was a green that started with E :D don't remember if it was endive or escrole (sp), tried squash( acorn and yellow),zuuccinni(sp), greenpepper, carrots, strawberries. Now not at the same time, well some of them like the squash and greens, but they really don't touch any of them.
Then the other day I had Parsley left over and gave it to them. They ate it like crazy!! So here is my question... On the Beardie nutrition content chart it shows that parsley should only be given rarely. Why? The only one of the other greens they even eat a little of is mustard but only like 3-4 bites. I have to put more parsley in their cages because our female will look at me like "Hey where'd it go, I want more". If parsley isn't that good for them I really want to try something else but what?

Jiffy

BD.org Addict
I am not sure what area you are in, but my beardies love dandelion greens. The only place that I can find them is a store called the Fresh Market.

LokinStuckyn

Original Poster
Thanks, I have thought about dandelion greens but the only place I can find them is Whole Foods in St. Louis and they are expensive like $3 something a bunch. I can't use the ones in our yard because the guy next door has his yard sprayed and I don't want to take any chances. Heck I would try and grow them inside if I could get seeds that I knew weren't possibly sprayed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseofChaos
Top Bottom