Parasites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rachella

Juvie Member
Hello folks!

This may seem like a random question, but I've been googling and failing. I need to find an extensive chart of pictures of parasites. A friend's lizard is apparently infested with them, and the vet couldn't identify what they were so she suspected some type of worm. She let us peer into the microscope she used, though, so while I still have a good idea of what it looks like I'd like to try and find some kind of chart to compare it to to try and figure out what it is.

Any help at all is appreciated!

P.S. I'm pretty sure this topic goes into Health... maybe general discussion, but hopefully health. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dobby2012
Top Bottom