Panacur distribution

Status
Not open for further replies.

towelie200

Hatchling Member
Hey everyone! so i got a fecal done for my 8 month old and found a small amount of pinworm eggs in his fecal, so i was curious if i could put the panacur on his salad and have him ingest it that way? I have the liquid so i would imagine it would work. Any thoughts?

BeardedDragonCo

Hatchling Member
As long as he's getting the proper dosage for his weight, it doesn't really matter how you give it. You want to make sure he eats all his salad if you put it on there.

KristineM

Gray-bearded Member
Hi there! So sorry your baby isn't feeling well. Do you already have the proper dosage for your beardies weight? If I were you, I'd syringe feed the dose first thing in the morning. My guy just finished his first 3 day round of Panacur and is taking a 4 day break. The dosing is so important, you shouldn't take the chance of your baby NOT getting the full dose. As Panacur can be pretty harsh on them you should (I've been instructed) follow up 6 hours later with electrolytes and acidophiluz or benebac. Something to keep your beardie hydrated and to calm his stomach.

Hope everything goes well. Good luck! Keep us updated!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Critter Guy
Top Bottom