Pale above eye and mouth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I was just wondering what this could be, it has me worried.

My dad said he could be about to shed, I saw it a few weeks back and thought nothing of it.

PogELdW.jpg

6e0dFsQ.jpg

PLgBtU2.jpg

Also, he closes his eyes so much, could this be a reason why?

Thanks

Esther19

BD.org Addict
Yes, it looks like he is getting ready to shed. I'm not sure if that is the reason he is closing his eyes. Can you tell us exactly the brand and shape of the lights you are using, and how close he can get to them?

UltimateShelly

Original Poster
Esther19":acn3jq6x said:
Yes, it looks like he is getting ready to shed. I'm not sure if that is the reason he is closing his eyes. Can you tell us exactly the brand and shape of the lights you are using, and how close he can get to them?

It's a 100w basking head lamp.

and the UV light is a Reptiglo-10.0, and a little desert tube that gives off more light. (The reason I have a repti-glo and not my reptisun is because I moved to my dads recently and need to pick all the stuff up from my old viv)

This is essentially where everything is.

N4uZbsB.jpg

But the UV is obviously higher than the line I put.

Esther19

BD.org Addict
I suspect that the Repti-glo and/or the desert light are hurting his eyes. Try turning them off. They can go without the UVB for up to a week. When can you get his Reptisun?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stump5150!
Top Bottom