Over full?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WesOzzy

Hatchling Member
My Beardie Oz has been eating a steady diet of crickets for the past 5 days that I've had him, about 30 a day. However today he has only eaten about 12-15..
He has pooped twice today though so could he possibly have just been overly full from yesterdays crickets?
He's not seemed overly interested in the crickets today at all, he has eaten some though as well as the odd green bean.
He's still a baby, no older then maybe 2-3 months, and I know he needs to be eating so i'm just a little concerned if he is losing his appetite.
What do you guys think?

vince66mphs

I wouldn't worry about a lack of appetite for just one day. They usually become less interested in food if they're about to shed, but some days they just might not eat as much as other days.

If you have a couple of days where his appetite is off and seems to be getting worse, then you might want to be concerned. But for one or two days, I wouldn't be too concerned. Especially if he's eating something (just less than usual).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
camila
Top Bottom