Outdoor enclosure

Status
Not open for further replies.

AZOutlaw

I am looking into building a outdoor enclosure for my 2 beardies. They do not get along so I will have to build two enclosures. I am thinking about a 4x4 area and cut it in half. They will be 2x4 each. I am also thinking of going 2~3 feet high. The enclosure will be covered with Chicken wire to keep out predators. There will be plenty of shade and plenty of basking areas. I am not limited on space. I may make each 4x4 but an wondering if that will be too big. Any thoughts or suggestions? I live in Phoenix AZ. Day temps will get up to 115 and nights will drop to mid 60s.

ThyDemise

Hatchling Member
i dont think 4x4 would be too big at all, theyd probably love it. my guys love to explore, would give them a bit more leg room. if theres plenty of shaded spots for em to get out of the sun should be good to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stump5150!
Top Bottom