Our silly boy Aang(:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aang is the coolest beardie ever! He makes me laugh so much! When I let him run around the room he goes around running at different things. He will stop real fast and lick it and then look at me. Then he will run towards something else and do the same thing. It is adorable. :lol:

IMG_20121124_191518.jpg

Aang looking at his self in the mirror. :D

IMG_20121124_190928.jpg

He climbed on his daddy's head. It was so cute. :lol:

Breebaby11

Original Poster
He is the cutest thing ever! Earlier he was laying beside me on the bed and he crawled up my shirt sleeve to cuddle me. I love him soon much

Breebaby11

Original Poster
Aang is doing great. I put a stuffed animal in his home and he loves it. He cuddles with it and likes to sleep under it:) I gave him a bath tonight and he pooped a lot!! He is so cute. Will put pictures up in a few days probably.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom