Our new DIY viv, NEW PICS 9/05

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowball0807

Hatchling Member
So, my mom's boyfriend is building me a viv.. Here's the pictures :) .. The stand will be next, I'll add pictures of that when I get them.
bf751a7d.jpg

a30a1251.jpg

a055866e.jpg

db152d34.jpg

f251eeb9.jpg

Stain!
7b03eb06.jpg

Getting the glass put in the door
35c566f0.jpg

Installing the tile
013ba2a4.jpg

Electrical stuff? :lol:
f274303d.jpg

It works! :)
318fbaf6.jpg

Bamboo!
db71f0b5.jpg

462fa031.jpg

Finished product!
d44629eb.jpg

8a8f4f5d.jpg

And, for fun, a picture of the dragon :)
656bb8ab.jpg

Now we're waiting for everything to cure and the smell to go away :)

saden99

I'm foaming at the mouth in envy...

I've got a 75 gallon tank for Rupert when he gets bigger, but I definitely will be doing something like this in the future. It's surprisingly easy to get everything setup, but what isn't easy is finding a good design and actually getting everything put together exactly how you want it. Which is why I'm waiting to see how big he gets before I invest into it :eek:

Snowball0807

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Thanks! And yeah, I probably should have waited too, but I'm inpatient, and at the rate my dragon's growing at, he'll be ready for this thing before it's done curing. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom