Our New Addition Thanks Steven(Bloodbank)NEW PIC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

xsmako1

Juvie Member
This is a hypo silk het trans and beautiful bought from bloodbank thanks steven/bloodbank look forward to working with him:) He is in shed but will post new pics when he is done sheding:). 14" 149grams and very healthy.

attachment.php

attachment.php

xsmako1

Juvie Member
Original Poster
:D Thank you,

I didnt notice it like that till you said something lol he dose look bald, I love the silkback's i find them amazing and very interesting.

myzeak

Hatchling Member
xsmako1":3347d said:
:D Thank you,

I didnt notice it like that till you said something lol he dose look bald, I love the silkback's i find them amazing and very interesting.
they look good but expinsive, did you name him yet?

myzeak

Hatchling Member
xsmako1":8321c said:
No i have not thought of one yet, Have any idea's :D
well ive never seen one whos name was BOB!!!LOL but no i just took a name of my fav anime ZOIDS (I like to consider my self a grown up kid)

xsmako1

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Lol i do the same thing some time i had a trans male named legato and a nother one named vash from trigun it's a anime i watched when i was younger sure you know of it if you have watched zoids. i will bring bob into concideration:)

myzeak

Hatchling Member
xsmako1":099c6 said:
Lol i do the same thing some time i had a trans male named legato and a nother one named vash from trigun it's a anime i watched when i was younger sure you know of it if you have watched zoids. i will bring bob into concideration:)
you could just start typing random keys in the key bord and wait for a word that you can pronounce pop up, thats how i named my first one

myzeak

Hatchling Member
xsmako1":67904 said:
lol what did you get?
I never could remimber so a year after i named him zeak( I miss the little guy) Now I have Zeak 2.0
Dose Blood bank have a web site? do they only doo special rept?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeathLizard
Top Bottom