our baby is making weird noises!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

natlovesduke

WE HAVE HAD DUKE FOR FOUR MONTHS NOW SO HE PROBABLY ONLY FIVE TO SIX MONTHS OLD. HES A BABY AND GROWING VERY NICELY. BUT TODAY HE BEGAN MAKING THIS WEIRD NOISE. WE DONT KNOW IF HES CHOKING OR HAVING A THROAT PROBLEM? CAN ANYONE HELP? IS THIS NORMAL? IS HE JUST BEING AGGRESSIVE TOWARDS THE CRICKETS HE HAS IN HIS TANK??
PLEASE HELP.
-VERY WORRIED MOMMY :(

natlovesduke

Original Poster
YEAH HES STILL BREATHING AND HE LOOKS COMPLETELY NORMAL.HES NOT EATING HIS CRICKETS AND IT SOUNDS LIKE HES TRYING TO GET OUR ATTENTION. BECAUSE WHEN WE LOOK AT HIM HE STOPS :[

MALIBUSMOM

Gray-bearded Member
malibu hisses at crickets & clicks her throat to get attention or if i dare to disturb her while shes sleeping in her fleece.

I know they do have a tendency to hiss. So maybe that's what it's doing. But if you are really concerned and if it doesn't stop I would take it into a vet, just to make sure there is no infection. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseofChaos
Top Bottom