Oscar!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drizzt2dope

Hi, I'm Nicki and I just got my first bearded, Oscar, Saturday night! He's about 2-3 months old and is just over 4 inches.
So far he's doing great! Active and loving, I couldn't ask for more. He's in a 20 gallon tank right now, and hopefully for x-mas I will get a 55 gallon.

I'm really glad that Angela_n_Ares recommended this site to me, it's wonderful.

From Nicki & Oscar... peace out ya'll

RyanH

Welcome and glad to have you and Oscar here =)
I have two baby beardies too! Would love to see some pics! would be great to watch oscar grow up!
Hope you find everything ya need here if you need help just ask!

...And if Oscar doesn't eat for a while don't worry to much! They ussually take a little time to settle in, even up to a week.

shortygirl

Sub-Adult Member
Hi there Drizz, and welcome to the forums! Just a side note, if he's only 4 inches, he's most likely about 4 weeks old (rule, 6 inches = 6 weeks, but this is just a general guideline). Can't wait to see pictures of your new little one. If you have any questions, please ask away, we're here to help!

Angela_N_Ares

Hey buddy! I want to see some pics too! Ares downed 28 crickets today!! And he went NUTS over his Escarole greens! You should go to Hiller's and get some too, Oscar will love it. He started tearing into it, and seriously ate half the little stack I gave him.

:)

Drizzt2dope

Original Poster
Hey RyanH thanks for the tip... he didn't eat most of sunday at all and it would have really upset me had you not said anything. He ate a few sunday night now and monday he ate 9. :)

RyanH

haha no prob.
Mine are starting to get used to each other and eating like little beasts now. Post a pic of Oscar soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom