ordering crickets online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fizzban

Does anyone do this? I wasn 't going to, but a trip to the pet store every few days is getting rough. Fizzban is eating a TON of crickets and getting so big. I keep being told to feed him as much as he wants in 10-15mins, but its causing me to be out of crickets very quickly. He is eatting his greens he just loves his crickets. Were gunna try dubias when hes a bit older, I think I am going to breed them, if I can get over my "eww" factor. Does online cricket ordering work out for you guys? Where should I order?

dylanravenj

Sub-Adult Member
Ordering in bulk online is great! So much cheaper and easier than running back and forth to the petstore.
I have always been very pleased with nyworms.com

Lionz

It's the way to go and A LOT cheaper too! I order mine through Carolina Crickets and have not had one dead cricket in the two (1000) orders I have made. Now I live in NC so in one order I received them the next day and the other order I received in two days. I would give them a try as there shipping and cost is really good...$24 shipped for 1000 crickets. Your shipping might be higher d/t where you live so you may need to research for best price.

Nicholas

Hatchling Member
I ordered mine from recorp.ca took 2 days to get to me, and was only 32$ after shipped for 1,000/. This is Ontario Canada.

I just started doing this a week ago, and it is WAY more convenient then going to the pet store, I promise you that.

Cherie

I have ordered many times from Mulberry Farms. Have never had a problem. Just make sure you order the right size. Made a mistake and ordered too big before and it sounded like I was camping outside! :roll:

Lionz":34aurvwl said:
It's the way to go and A LOT cheaper too! I order mine through Carolina Crickets and have not had one dead cricket in the two (1000) orders I have made. Now I live in NC so in one order I received them the next day and the other order I received in two days. I would give them a try as there shipping and cost is really good...$24 shipped for 1000 crickets. Your shipping might be higher d/t where you live so you may need to research for best price.

I also use Carolina Crickets, which is located in SC, and am super pleased with my three orders from them. I also live in NC and have received my orders in either one or two days. Great pricing, great shipping costs and super healthy, active crickets. They sell cricket food too, which the crickets devour - I believe it was $4 for a 1 lb bag that seems it will be able to last through a few shipments of 1,000 crickets.

I just ordered my first batch of phoenix worms from www.phoenixworms.com, so I'll report on those once they are received.

drakedragon

Juvie Member
Fizzban":3mq87wjd said:
Does anyone do this? I wasn 't going to, but a trip to the pet store every few days is getting rough. Fizzban is eating a TON of crickets and getting so big. I keep being told to feed him as much as he wants in 10-15mins, but its causing me to be out of crickets very quickly. He is eatting his greens he just loves his crickets. Were gunna try dubias when hes a bit older, I think I am going to breed them, if I can get over my "eww" factor. Does online cricket ordering work out for you guys? Where should I order?

i normally get my crickets from the petshop, but i also have a leopard gecko and a fish that eat them soim going to order in bulk online. im getting mine from this site
http://www.reptiles.swelluk.com

im ordering medium silent brown crickets, which you can get 1000 for just £9.49 (rrp is £23.55) and postage is either £3.49 for packets or £4.49 for parcels. so a total of £12.98

think it converts to around $19.68

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom