Opinions on what morph this baby girl is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chelseaa

Just wondering what opinions you all had on possible morph/s miss Scarlett is. I know no one can know FOR SURE unless you knew what the parents were, but I would just like some estimated guesses :) she also seems to have a short neck, she's healthy, but is this normal in some beardies? She is a Leatherback, or at least a partial.

82784-6559694437.jpg
82784-7871379968.jpg

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi Chelsea....Miss Scarlett is very pretty and looks like she lives up to her name. :) I don't see any particular morph, although she may look like a citrus or rainbow tiger if she keeps those tiger bars. Both her color and her pattern will change as she grows. I don't see that she's an actual leatherback, perhaps just has reduced scales or is a " rough " scaled leatherback with some scales being bumpier than the average L.B. Very pretty though. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dobby2012
Top Bottom