OMG Fluffy ate fruit and veggies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are not enough !!!! in the world.

Its been over a year since Fluffy has bothered willingly with fruits or veggies. You named it, Ive tried it. She would even snub items previously enjoyed.

Today she ate a slice of yellow squash and three blueberries.

I had a stroke. My picky eater WILLINGLY ate something besides worms

I had to share, sorry. Very few people would understand my joy now :lol:

NwBrdOwnr

Wish we could get Skully to eat some fruits or veggies. Our newest tactic is strawberries..... so far no luck with that or squash or mustard greens :( So glad for you!!!

LadyMeridius

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Thanks guys! Its been very traumatizing for me. I am fairly certain she enjoys me begging.

So I want to tell everyone with picky eaters to NOT GIVE UP! Someday, your little prince or princess may bless your begging with a few mouthfuls of veggies and/or fruit before returning to their regularly scheduled snubbing!

JangoMom

Sub-Adult Member
That's great!! Jango loves his crickets and apples.. I swear that's all he'll eat right now. I give him kale and he won't touch it.. he use to eat carrots.. not now. He'd eat endive once in a great while but not much of it. He even use to eat Bearded Dragon bites, they were his favorite.. not now.. turns his nose up at everything but crickets and apples.. he did eat alittle of the butternut squash I gave him before. I tried strawberries, watermelon, cantaloupe, grapes.. etc.. he won't touch nothing but those apples.. LOL!

LadyMeridius

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I feel your pain JangoMom, I do...it USED to be sweet potatoes for her...then she had the Great Pigout. She got an upset tummy and pooped orange for three days. No more sweet potatoes after that :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
s4mclain
Top Bottom