omg dumplings eye!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

berdie

it's so scary we let dumpling bask in the sun and his beard and eye turned black it's still black and since we let him bask unsupervised in a container now i think his eye and beard is covered in ashes.. it smells a bit weird but i have a cold so i can't tell...

heres a pic
dsc05936ht.jpg

help!

Jiffy

BD.org Addict
How is Dumpling doing now?
What kind of ashes, and do you know where they came from?

berdie

Original Poster
i think my mom was cleaning up the jack o lantern but now his eyes getting better do u know how we can wash it off?

therews a bit in his beard but most on his eye

it isn't in his eye but on the eye lid it's irrritating him

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
Hello,Poor thing.So are you sure its ashes?If yes start by getting him in the bath and get a little saline if you can and gently flush out the eye with that using a plastic dropper or syringe then just wipe of the exterior with a cloth.If you dont have saline then you can just use some warm water to do the same but he wont like it as much.

berdie

Original Poster
he's way better now... the ashes are gone but his eyes still a bit irritated it should go away tommorrrow

thanks

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Did you get his eyes all cleaned up? Has he had any side effects from the ashes?
Glad to hear he is doing better!

Tracie

ghr15

Sub-Adult Member
berdie":8f627 said:
he's way better now... the ashes are gone but his eyes still a bit irritated it should go away tommorrrow

thanks

hurray the cute little beardie is ok. :headbang:

berdie

Original Poster
just an update dumpling's eye is alright!!!

and i don't know how but the ashes dissappered mysteriously...

ghr15

Sub-Adult Member
berdie":6c0be said:
just an update dumpling's eye is alright!!!

and i don't know how but the ashes dissappered mysteriously...

Here is another update you're little guy is really cute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom