Omar at home and in the bath.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pego

My girlfriend picked up this stuff at a flea market/car boot sale and tried out the little man to see if he liked it. Dont worry, the regular fixures are back in there (rock/branch etc for UV)

Picture038.jpg

Picture048.jpg

Picture044.jpg

Picture046.jpg

Picture056.jpg

Picture055.jpg

Picture054.jpg

Hope you enjoy these pics.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
smiley1651.gif

OMG! That's the best beardie viv decoration I'd ever seen! If Omar doesn't want them, can I? I'd always wanted to decorate Pookie's viv like a dollhouse.
Oh, loved the boat too!

amylee159

Gray-bearded Member
Goonie":4de2d said:
smiley1651.gif

OMG! That's the best beardie viv decoration I'd ever seen! If Omar doesn't want them, can I? I'd always wanted to decorate Pookie's viv like a dollhouse.
Oh, loved the boat too!

Dont you think a dollhouse is a lil too girly for mr. pookie?? lol. I say you opt for GI Joe or something haha :lol:

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Uh, bachelor pad??

Seriously, those decorations are great, even if they're not staying in Omar's viv.

Lilly

Gray-bearded Member
Everybody, look at that lucky beardie. Better dont show it to your darlings or u'r in trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cinnabunn
Top Bottom