Ollie!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, we got our tax return today, and my husband let me buy something for me..

so i got another beardie! i now know what everyone means when they say "you can't have just one".

So, here is Ollie. The name is not definite yet, but as of right now, we're (my husband and i) both liking it.

I have a couple of pictures, but I'm trying to let him settle in for now.

For a normal, he had the most orange of his clutch, so I had to snag him up :p

So here he is!

IMG_4083.jpg

IMG_4081.jpg

JagersMom

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
So I've had little Ollie for a little over a month. He is SO funny. He's gaining weight fast, and is growing fast. He measured today at 8inches and 16.8g.

Let's see if I can dig up some pictures.

I caught him eating salad. (Ignore the fact that there is salad all over the viv, he thinks it's fun to tear it all over the place.

24563_250435274989_505259989_828414.jpg

mommmmmm. i'm shedding, go away.

IMG_4138.jpg

mom, the last time i checked, boys do NOT wear skirts!

IMG_4137.jpg

well hello there :]

IMG_4129.jpg

"crickets?!worms!?!?!"

IMG_4126.jpg

mom can i get out now!?

IMG_4121.jpg

if i sit like the dog can i pweaaaaase get out!?

IMG_4118.jpg

oh how i love his antics!

JagersMom

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
My nightly ritual after my husband goes to bed (he's in the military and has to get up at like 4am, so he's in bed before me) is to snuggle on the couch with Jäger, and watch tv. Well Jäger hasn't really been feeling well. She's just very..lazy lately and isn't eating too much. I think she may be brumating a little, but I'm going to be taking her to the vet to make sure it's not anything underlying. She fell asleep early tonight, so I decided to let Ollie cuddle with me. He proceeded to climb up my face and race around the couch a few times before settling down and going to sleep. It was very cute :] He's getting so big already and I just love him.

No pictures of that, but I do have one of him with his doggy.

2a319530.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JGFill
Top Bottom