Oliver's tail got smashed (I think??)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

That is good news the antibiotic is working well for him & he enjoys his nightly baths.
He is probably enjoying all of the extra love & attention, too I would imagine!

Tracie

hrdedman

Original Poster
new pics...

Oliver reopened his wound to today, so it started to bleed again...
100_0159.jpg

100_0158.jpg

can I put a band aid on his tail or rap it in gaze so he stops reopening his wound???

Harry

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Sure, you can put a piece of gauge around his tail to help keep it from getting infected. How is it looking now? Is he still doing very well?

Tracie

hrdedman

Original Poster
Hi Tracie,

Oliver is still the same not much change his apetite has decreased slightly but I think that is because of the colder weather...

Harry

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

The colder weather can definitely affect his appetite. Is he going to shed anytime soon?
I hope he is still eating a little bit for you.

Tracie

hrdedman

Original Poster
No, Oliver is not getting ready to shed, he just isn't eating crickets right now, but he is still eating the phoenix worms I give him in the moring and yesterday he ate his entire bowl of greens/shredded squash (first time ever).

Harry

dragonlover3

Sub-Adult Member
Aww, that photo is precious. His little tail bandage is so sad because of his wound, but such a cute photo! I hope his tail is healing well!
Amanda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stump5150!
Top Bottom