Okay sounding poo???

Status
Not open for further replies.
I totally flunked and disposed of the poop before creating this post. But Furiosa's poop has been diarrhea-ish as of late. He has not been loosing weight and has a good appetite. Half of his poop is a soft, firm brown while the other part is an orange color diarrhea. It has a smell, and I can see bits of undigested kale in it.
I'm thinking it's because he's eating a lot of carrots. I'm also thinking it's because I've been having difficulty keeping his basking spot warm ( the outside coldness always seeps into my room, so I've been putting a heater next to his tank too).
He has a reptisun 10.0, a 100 watt heat bulb with temp at about 80 degrees. I'm replacing both of them once I get the money, and taking him to the vet for a check up.
Should I take him to the vet now for a fecal, or should I try a alternate diet??

RaptorTrainer

Original Poster
Here is his recent one. It is not runny and has a shape to it now, I'm gonna take that as a kinda good sign since I managed to rise the cage temp to 94 degrees F.
88523-2527232985.jpg

SDragons

Juvie Member
If you find the basking light temp too low perhaps buy a higher watt bulb. They are so much cheaper than the uvb to replace.

How old is your USB. If older than 6 months replace as soon as you are able to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milosmom
Top Bottom