ok im now confused

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was looking at a food list that someone posted and it said that romain lettuce wasnt really that good for your dragon... i also give them a mix of collard greens and spring mix and for a treat some strawberries n of course crickets but... what do u all think of romain lettuce? thanks a bunch

LJean

Extreme Poster
Lettuce isn't very nutritional. Basically all water, no vitamins/minerals. Doesn't hurt to add some when using other darker leafy greens and veggies but shouldn't be the main green.

LJean

Extreme Poster
The collard greens you are using are great. Also mustard or turnip greens if you can find them.
Those are the three I try to use, and then just add in other stuff that I have on hand.

xxroxygrlxx5

Original Poster
ok thank you thank you lol im gonna try to go to the market today to get some of those turnip greens and mustard lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom