Ok I admit, I'm addicted

Status
Not open for further replies.

beardie1434

Juvie Member
I am an addict...I am addicted to my beardie and research and beardeddragon.org. I have been on here for the majority of the last 14 or 15 hours now and I can't seem to get enough. Every beardie has such different personallities and everybody seems to have a great sence of humor. My hubby is banning me from this site tomorrow. :roll:

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Hi Lisa sorry to hear that your being banned. :lol:
I went thru that too. :wink: Frank got over it rather quick though sense he is secretly addicted too. :lol:

DragonFire12000

Hatchling Member
I think I would like, die if I was banned from this site :( that would be HORRIBLE! I depend on this site too much as it is for my bearded dragon (well future one!) Hope you get a chance to sneak on :lol:

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
I, too, used to be a 12-17 hour BD.org addict - but then I finally accepted the fact that I was an addict and there was no hope to be anything but. :mrgreen:
Now, my work and three babies keep me occupied for much of my waking hours, so I'm not on here as much. But I still miss it and have to check in at least once a day.

stuby

OK,OK, I'm also addicted!!! I'm allways on my Mother computer, and she wanting to banned me from this sit :lol: :lol: I depent alot on this sit for infomation Thank You all on BD.org

1happymommy

Juvie Member
I'm an addict too. I have learned so much. I read way more than I post. I have to secretly get on when my husband is around the house. I try to keep it limited on the weekends but I stay home so I have plenty of time during the week. I clean & read, clean & read. Eat lunch & read. Run errands and read. I just love it here. Everyone is so nice. I'm a 39 yr old mom of 4 and I just love my BD's. We are going to Hawaii next week and I'm not sure how it wil be without you guys. I may have to sneak on the laptop while everyone's sleeping.

Jiffy

BD.org Addict
1happymommy":8d7e8 said:
I'm an addict too. I have learned so much. I read way more than I post. I have to secretly get on when my husband is around the house. I try to keep it limited on the weekends but I stay home so I have plenty of time during the week. I clean & read, clean & read. Eat lunch & read. Run errands and read. I just love it here. Everyone is so nice. I'm a 39 yr old mom of 4 and I just love my BD's. We are going to Hawaii next week and I'm not sure how it wil be without you guys. I may have to sneak on the laptop while everyone's sleeping.

If you dont want to be without bd.org people, you could just take me with you. I figure you could probably find a couple others on the site who would sacrifice and go with you, so you dont suffer! :wink: :mrgreen:

beardie1434

Juvie Member
Original Poster
ban lifted :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5:
It is now the next day, even though I got right on the site as soon as he went to bed, lol.
What can I say I love you guys like you are part of my family too, even those of you that are really blunt, we all need a bit of a reality check sometime and all families have member that keep it short and to the point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milosmom
Top Bottom