Oh why did I even look :-/

Status
Not open for further replies.

PumpkinJelly

Sub-Adult Member
Yes, I know about the 80% veggies 20% live feeders thing. But my parents won't believe that until they see it. They've spent so much on crickets that they think they're always going to be expensive. I'll show them. I'll have to wait until Fiz and KD are adults, so that they can see that they'll be more happy with greens than bugs. We only spend about 10 dollars every few weeks on veggies (we buy collard greens, mustard greens or dandelion greens, butternut squash, green beans, and applesauce) sounds like a lot, but it's really not too expensive. And they love their salads! We always have leftovers from it too because our tiny little guys can't gobble down all that salad before the leaves start to rot and stuff. But with another Beardie, there would be less scraps and more full Beardie bellies :D

In a year or two I'll come home with some neglected big guy and I'll have a home for him and everything. I'll just slowly buy the supplies behind their backs and then one day I'll just come home with the beardie! lol just kidding, but it is a good plan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sushiftg475
Top Bottom