Oh this is just awful *Exciting pic page 7!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beardednoob

BD.org Addict
I am so relieved to hear this, since it took forever for an update I had started to fear the worst. Keep up the good work and I look forward to the pictures. :wink:

Paperdaisies

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Jess4921":3ri0tkv1 said:
Hooray!!!! :blob8: :blob8: :blob8:

Yes, pics please!!

Definitely! Oh, I also forgot to mention, he's so stinkin frisky now that you have to be careful when opening the viv door or he will literally LEAP into the roach bin for dinner, lol.

anderous

i wouldnt even ask them, id take the beardie and that would be that, i wouldnt want to be friends with those kind of people, i bet they wouldnt even notice it was gone for a month after they got back, KEEP THE DRAGON

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
I am so glad that George is doing so well. It's always exciting when a rescued beardie turns around and does so well. Shedding is always a good thing. And frisky is another good thing! You've done such a great job! It'll be nice to see pics, too. The creamy white belly is also such a great indication that he's feeling so much better and relaxed. I hope you can keep him, but even though you say your neighbours are nice, no-one in their right mind would neglect a beardie like that. So I'm really hoping that they have enough with the snake, especially if you are wanting to keep him. He'll do so much better with you :D :D

Thanks for the update
Deb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pete5775
Top Bottom