Oh this is just awful *Exciting pic page 7!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atrax

Sub-Adult Member
Beardednoob":1hdlu8ho said:
I think about this post at least 4 times a week... what is going on over there?

+1
I would love to hear how your baby is doing. :wink:

Rukii

Juvie Member
bump1.jpg

bump.jpg

images-1.jpg

:laughing6:

changilass

Hatchling Member
OMG just read this thread.

Good job you have done with the wee man.

How can someone afford to go away for a month yet not afford to buy a light?

Please update us and tell us you kept him xx

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
I just saw this thread again & read it all through. The difference of just a few days with you was tremendous.

I hope everything went well when your neighbours came home. You did so much good for him, did you pursuade the owners that he'd be better off with you? Just loved the belly pic, big improvement from the 1st pic!

Your daughter Ella is so pretty, she looks sweet and happy and full of energy. It's so nice to hear her talk of animals being her friends. That's as it should be!

Happy 2011
Deb

Paperdaisies

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Gosh I'm so sorry for leaving you all in the lurch! Our computer went *kerflooey* and with it being the holidays it just wasn't in the budget to replace. Things are fixed now, hallelujah!

He's doing wonderful and even grew enough to SHED!! That was crazy exciting to see all that old, sand-stained skin come off to reveal a pure, pretty white belly! He's always alert and full of energy it seems. I think he still has much more fattening up to do but he's nowhere near the beardie he was. I'll see if I can post some updated pics asap.

Thank you to all of you for your support, Georgie thanks you! (Oh yeah, he's Old Man George) :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stump5150!
Top Bottom