Oh my god look at this poor thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bwick

Okay, so yesterday i was looking on kijiji, as i do everyday when i saw this weird looking bearded dragon it looks like something may be wrong with him, me and my girlfriend were seriously considering saving this guy but when i emailed the guy he was very rude and said that he was the "best owner and he didnt want to sell him to someone who thinks hes " not the best" i feel so bad for this beardie or maybe im just being paranoid and maybe there isnt anything wrong with him but it kinda looks like there is...

wow.jpg

wow2.jpg

I know you're upset with the way this beardie looks and rightly so. But, this is a PG-13 forum so I had to do a little editing of your post because of the bad words. Please keep that in mind when posting again, thanks.

Bwick

Original Poster
wow i mentioned MBD to the guy thats selling him and he said, and i quote, " Whats MBD?? and why do people like you never give me your names" like come on some people just really make me soooo angry, i hate it when people treat their pets like garbage :angry5: it makes me sick to my stomach :puke:

brendadb

Something needs to be done for this poor kid ASAP!It need serious vet care.It may have mouth rot along with MBD.Why don't people go on line and find out everything they can about getting a pet of any kind before they aquire it?

Bwick

Original Poster
i couldn't tell ya, i would NEVER get a pet before knowing everything that can go wrong, its so cruel, but thank goodness after like a week of buggin this guy he finally agreed to seek vet care, i sure hope this beardies fine. :(

Bwick

Original Poster
Jasper's Mom":3efdjzct said:
Where is this beardie located? Maybe we have a member here who can take him/her.
i live in Fredericton Canada, kinda far from where most of you guys are :(

pogvitt

Hatchling Member
This little dragon is extremely ill, and needs veterinary care and a lot of work to rehab. It's just unfortunate that the owner has chosen to prioritize his ego instead of his pet's health.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseofChaos
Top Bottom