Odd sleeping behavior.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noctura

Hello guys. My boyfriend and I have a bearded dragon named Phoenix (he has introduced him/her on the forum before but we did not provide photos.) I noticed that he/she likes to sleep plastered against the glass both on top of his log perch, and on the ground of the tank. Is this normal? We have thermometers and a heat gun and all of the daily temperatures are as recommended, I just thought it was strange that he would rather sleep like this in such odd areas as opposed to going into his hide that has long been provided for him.

30t42de.jpg

Noctura

Original Poster
Aha! Thanks! I wouldn't have thought to have checked there. I was worried the beardie was stressed or something. Thanks! :)

Momswims1

Juvie Member
Mine all did that until I started tucking them in blankets at night. They love that so much that will not go to sleep now until they are tucked in. All three wait for it.

Momswims1

Juvie Member
Mine all did that until I started tucking them in blankets at night. They love that so much that will not go to sleep now until they are tucked in. All three wait for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom