Odd Shed Spot. And odd back toes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamusTheDragon

Sub-Adult Member
So Milo has this dark patch on his snout, it's like an area that was going to shed but never did. I don't think it's hurting him but it looks a bit odd.

Here's a picture.
IMG_20110823_172725.jpg

A little hard to see but it's at the very tip of his head.
This one's a little better
IMG_20110823_172900.jpg

Also, he has odd toes. They're very flimsy and it's like there's no bones. They've always been like this since I got him at the reptile show in June. Never really thought much of it til a friend mentioned that it's weird. They don't seem to hurt him either, they've always been that way.

Picture of toes.
IMG_20110823_173645.jpg

Both back feet toes do this.

Thanks for the thoughts :D

Gail

BD.org Addict
His nose will shed before too long, its nothing to worry about. Dragon toes are pretty bendy, especially those long back ones, also normal:)

SamusTheDragon

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Gail":1a0forf7 said:
His nose will shed before too long, its nothing to worry about. Dragon toes are pretty bendy, especially those long back ones, also normal:)
Great to hear! Thank you :D just wanted to make sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
s4mclain
Top Bottom