Obi-Wan's Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,
I have had Obi-Wan for about two and half weeks so I thought it would be a good time to post a thread for him. I got a few pics of him with my cellphone's crappy camera. Let know if you see anything in the pics that I could change to make him any happier. Edit: I forgot to mention that he started to head on his head about 4 days ago. He was pretty pissed off that one piece was still hanging on from the side until it came off.

IMG_20110921_094336.jpg

Here is my current setup. The tank base is 34 inches off the ground. I couldn't find any information if was too high. Please let me know if I should lower it.

IMG_20110921_094438.jpg

IMG_20110921_094413.jpg

IMG_20110921_094423.jpg

IMG_20110921_094347.jpg

Here are the two combo probe thermometer with hygrometer that I ordered from Big Apple Herp. I took this pic fairly early in the morning just after the day lights came on. The cool side humidity usually lowers to about 50% about late afternoon.

carverbain

Original Poster
NightmareDisco":2a95xzew said:
Welcome! Set up looks great! Cute little baby. What brand UVB is that?

Reptisun 10.0. Got both the fixture and the bulb from Big Apple Herp too. I have it attached with long strip of 3m double sided tape. I kinda wish I hadn't used something so permanent as it is really stuck to the tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milosmom
Top Bottom