Nuke's Photo Album (More New Pics Pg.2 & video)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NuKe

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Its too young to tell for sure, but you can look at how to sex them and check to get a guess. Altough it could change once thil is older just because it becomes more defined, thats why you see "Probable male" sometimes. Like my baby even though she is young its easy to tell. Some its not give it a shot :p

NuKe

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Im not sure thats about cleo's age and i can tell. maybe take a picture? as weird as that sounds hahaha.

NuKe

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I got nero as a baby from a reptile show for 90$ and phoebe off these forums for 115 but phoebe was born aug 22nd and i got her on nov 12 or so.

Deemac6

Juvie Member
nice, thil cost me 69.99 bucks on sale, they were regular 169.99 :|....anyway i'm off to bed night night
p.s more pix :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brohelphimlol
Top Bottom