November 8th Reptile Show!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone! I was looking online at king snake.com and under the list of reptile shows there was a reptile show in KC November 8th! I asked my Mom if I could go and she said that I could! So did my Dad! I am so excited! Is there going to be anyone there that is a member on here?

bambichik39

Juvie Member
I, too, will be there :) like Kansas said, every other month.. I am have disappointed that the uromastyx breeders won't be there though. I really want to get one

DragonsInKansas

Sub-Adult Member
Yes, sadly they only go to the independence show, though after meeting them I seem to run into them everywhere. I guess their accents make them stick out a little bit.

beardieaddict

Sub-Adult Member
i wish i could go but i live on the other side of the U S i cant wait for sandiego to have another reptile show i wanna go to another one so badly well if u buy anything there post the pics i would love to see and above all have fun

DragonsInKansas

Sub-Adult Member
Well sadly I will not be buying anything, I'm actually hopeing to be able to find my beardies new homes while i'm there. A friend of mine has a table at the show so I'm going to ask if he can help me out.

bambichik39

Juvie Member
I also won't be buying anything living while at the show. I actually got a hold of the uromastyx breeders- I informed them of this show bc they had never been, they said they would try to make it to some next year but they travel a lot for work and have a limited schedule. The good news is they are going to meet me somewhere so I can get a uromastyx from them next month :) I usually go look around for fun or pick up some cool decor or feeders for Pablo. I'll post pics of the uromastyx next month though for sure!

Beardieaddict,

although the SD reptile show wont be back untill june. there ARE 2 upcoming shows kinda nearby[ish] (only a short 1-1 1/2 hour drive :mrgreen:) :

Nov. 7/8, 2009 - PASADENA - http://www.herpworldexpo.com
Pasadena Convention Center, Exhibit Hall B,
300 E. Green St., Pasadena, CA 91101

Reptile Super Show - January 9-10 2010
Los Angeles County Fairgrounds, Pomona Fairplex
1101 W. McKinley Ave.
Pomona, Ca. 91768
http://www.reptilesupershow.com

CAN'T WAIT!!! :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EternalAzhrei
Top Bottom