Not very aware while eating

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitch123

Ok, so when I feed my bearded dragon crickets, which is in a seperate container from his cage. He doesn't seem to be, umm....aware while eating. He always eats all of them but I usually have to give him or the cricket a nudge for him to respond. I'm just wondering if something is wrong with his eyes (look fine to me) or something else that might cause this. O yeah, the reason why I feed him in a seperate container is because he usually doesn't eat all his crickets. So I put him in the container and it's pretty much the same thing as he was doing in his cage! :?

Thanks, Mitch

Jiffy

BD.org Addict
All of mine when they were smaller, and even the baby now, I would always have to push the crickets in front of their face and then they would eat them right away. Like a little assembly line, just sitting waiting on crickets to be pushed in front of them.

Seven65

Juvie Member
I have the same problem i think its just lack of interest and maybe a lack of experience. Nef pretends he doesn't see the crickets, doesn't respond to them at all unless they stand on his legs, then he flings them across his viv. Same goes for most other things, but if I offer something he likes he'll run to it like a leaf green or when I used to feed him meal worms he'd gobble those up as soon as I dropped them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rootie
Top Bottom