Not using bathroom often

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speedy01

My bearded dragon is 7 years old I feed him 6 large crickets every day and carrots,celery,collard greens every day or other day he eats them as soon as they touch the cage but he only uses the bathroom once every one or two weeks im no expert on them I got him when I was 4 and after reading some post on the subject am worried about my beardie.

brittani299

Extreme Poster
Hello :) I could be what he is being feed. I wouldnt feed carrots or celery a lot. I will post a link to what you can and cant feed

Speedy01

Original Poster
Thank you I posted something about his lights and turns out i need to buy a reptisun 10.0 uvb for him im curently using two 75 watt home regular house lights one for basking one for light thats above the cage i feel like a bad owner but Im trying all i can to help him ill have the light soon :) and regulate the temp in his tank

Speedy01

Original Poster
i looked at the link i never knew they could eat so much he loves the catus fruit but hasnt had them in years all his diest over the year is mostly superworms,carrots,crickets and cellery i was always scared to expand his diet but now i will be doing just that

Speedy01

Original Poster
He went to the bathroom i put him in a basket in the sun today and watched him right away he went but i now know he has worms :cry:

Speedy01

Original Poster
I don't know if i can afford to and there is no reptile vet near me ill have to look in yellow pages :( they looked dead like they were not moving once i get that UVB light i can try to fix it i don't want to have to take him outside just to use bathroom he hates baths but gets them every day i hope i can help him

Speedy01

Original Poster
i just looked it up i think he might have gotten it from his crickets they got realy dirty when i was away i cleaned them how can i keep them from eating each other?

Speedy01

Original Poster
He just used the bathroom but all it is is watery stuff carrots do that as im told it looked like he had trouble he curled his tail upward and was dragging him self but no worms once he finished his stress marks went away! i think he was just full if poo.....

Speedy01

Original Poster
Okay I just emailed Cheryl about getting a fecal also i don't have a credit card will she accept cash sent in with the sample i know it sounds stupid but i really want to get this done and Speedy healthy thank you so much for all the help Brittani :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buddy- The Bearded Dragon
Top Bottom