Not Quite Sure What to Say...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mpinsky

Hatchling Member
Shenron died yesterday evening around 7 or 8. He was eleven years old (would have been twelve in October). I just learned about thirty minutes ago.

I...knew it was coming. He was limp when I held him on Saturday, he hadn't been eating or drinking, and had been sleeping almost non-stop. Dad said he threw up a lot of liquid before he went, which makes me think he was sick and we just weren't aware, but I'm not sure with what. I wish I had caught it sooner (though I'm not sure how much a vet could have done without stressing him out at his age).

I'm...not as upset as I probably should be, but I feel a bit hollow and numb. His last moments were with my family holding and cuddling him. I regret not being there (my apartment does not allow reptiles and I didn't want to stress him out in his old age by moving him).

I'm sorry to hear that. Ive had Dreyko since Nov.'08 and I wouldn't know what I would do I were to be in your situation. Be strong and know he is in a better place now. RIP Shenron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeathLizard
Top Bottom