not GROWING!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My friend and I bought both bought a BD on the same day, there were from the same liter too, and month 1 later we brought them back together and we weighed them and mine grew more than 20grams and his hasnt grown at all his been feeding it waxworms, mealworms, crickets, and lettuce. but he wont grow a gram! And all it does all day is sleep he eats at night but thats all, he offers him in the morning, noon, evening and night but he wont grow. Why wont he grow??

Embee

Gray-bearded Member
To make sure your thread gets optimum views, and consideration, you may want to post it in a discussion forum such as "health." That said, we've been dealing with similar issues with our beardie, and thanks to this forum, I've learned that our UVB source was not good quality and this has effected his growth (or lack thereof). We've since made some significant (but relatively easy) changes to our enclosure, and our beardie is doing much better, eating more, sleeping less and finally, growing.

Do you happen to know what type of set up your friend has? Is it similar to yours, lighting in particular?

Again, I suggest you post this in one of the discussion forums (a moderator may go ahead and move it as well). You may also want to try doing a search for something such as "growth issues." I actually found most of my helpful information from searching previous, or on-going threads. The growth issue is not an entirely uncommon one, and this board is a wealth of helpful information, and people!

The best of luck to your friend's beardie!

Em

cossack

i think it would be best if u gave the people here the setup under which the dragon live, wut kind of light, wut are the temps, wuts on the ground, is he bathed, does he get calcium powder on his food, also is there anything that seems unnatural on his body, does he poop regularly is it a healthy looking color.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom