not eating!

Status
Not open for further replies.

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
Hello all

For more than 2 weeks now Lil Squirt has not been eating. Until last Saturday she was avoiding the uvb we had on her. It was a Mega Ray that did good for her until the first part of May. She started avoiding her basking spot and wasn't hungry. She ate about 5 supers and 1/2 of her salad, total, between last week and the week before. She didn't eat anything yesterday. She's lost weight. I bought some baby food but haven't been able to feed her with it yet. We took the uvb out Sunday am when she'd thrown up/pooped in our bed where she was sleeping at that time. She later that night pooped in her tank, which she's never done at night till then. We have a reptisun 10 tube that has some life left, not sure how much but since we took the Mega Ray out she's been more willing to bask. I'm hoping her appetite will increase here this week.

We can't afford to get her into a vet right now, budgetary problems keep cropping up. No, we won't give her away, she's like our daughter.

Any other ideas, I'd appreciate.

TheDragonKeepers

Sub-Adult Member
You might want to put this in the ER and get more attention to it.
Make sure to bathe her regularly, 20 mins in warm (not hot!) water, at least once a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Critter Guy
Top Bottom