Not eating very well lately

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnny123

Hatchling Member
Hi,
I been feeding my dragons once every day and they are growing beardies less then a year old. They eat just a few things and are in a lazy sluggish mood just lay there. I was thinking maybe stress but i have them in the quietest place in my home. I use the reptisun for uvb and have my dummers all the way up and basking temp is 100 for both juvie and semi baby dragons. They were eating greens left and right but barely touch them now. If my juvie dragon eats alot of one and a half inch superworms would that put him in this slugish mood. Superworms are a staple right? The little one started eating greens and crickets and baby dubias ant sized ones and been pooping left and right. Noticed barely any weight gain and growth with the both of them. Would a change in temperature cause this with them knowing the cold is coming. Any advice and suggestion post please am thinking myself but not thinking of any fixes that would help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom