Not eaten veggies for over a month now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carterkins

I've tried giving him all sorts of different veg but he just won't touch it, even carrots which are his favourites. I've still been offering him kale every day even though I know he probably won't eat his veg. However he still eats his crickets or locusts or morio worms. Just never the veg. I know this can't be good for him and I have no idea what to do to make him eat them or why he's just not interested anymore?

Carnivorouszoo

Sub-Adult Member
How old is he? I read that between 8 months and 1 year they go through a difficult stage before settling as adults. Not sure though :)

Carterkins

Original Poster
Carnivorouszoo":1uk9kkse said:
How old is he? I read that between 8 months and 1 year they go through a difficult stage before settling as adults. Not sure though :)

According to the pet shop I got him from, he's four years old. :S

Nixiemaiden

Hatchling Member
If he is that old it would probably be safe to withhold live feeders for a few days to see if he will eat the greens.

Beardednoob

BD.org Addict
Nixiemaiden":iuf4s4yc said:
If he is that old it would probably be safe to withhold live feeders for a few days to see if he will eat the greens.
Depending if he is in healthy weight. Can you please post a picture of your dragon with over all length and weight.

Carterkins

Original Poster
Beardednoob":csle8864 said:
Nixiemaiden":csle8864 said:
Depending if he is in healthy weight. Can you please post a picture of your dragon with over all length and weight.

Yeah. He's 300 grams in weight and 19 and a half inches in length. Here are the picture:

P1010843.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom