North East England

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeardieUK92

Hey im looking for a bigger Viv for my beardie!

im looking for a viv to last her the rest of her life or so. i was wondering if anyone has purchased one from the North East England area and if so where? because i am not sure where to start looking, :)

thanks alot :) Neil and Sheeva

Ethelia

Extreme Poster
Hello there,
Small world! im from the North East of England too (Hull, East Yorkshire). I found myself a new viv via ebay. I just searched for vivs by location and was suprised to find an absolute ton in my area.
Perhaps you could try that ^_^

Holly

BeardieUK92

Original Poster
Im From Stanley, Co.Durham ^.^

Nice idea actually, i never reelie thought about Ebay.. :)

im going to get my dad to take me Viv hunting to a few petshops close around my area, hopefully ill find an inexpensive one but with the petshops our days i dont think im gunna find one of them wihtout searching hard! Lol

suzy

i'm in northumberland and i got mine from ebay too there were loads in my area ! Apparently the pet shop in consett has dragons in but not sure what else !

Visited a few pet shops only one sold viv's and dragons and i was shocked at what i saw and the guy behind the counter was too interested in talking to his mates about tattoo's than helping customers and the state of the viv's was awful one bearded dragon a year old was in a tiny viv with only a uv light and iceberg lettuce to eat . . . i had to leave ! i'll be doing all my shopping on line !

Buggsy

Gray-bearded Member
Hello, what size were you after? I have 1 48"x18"x18" wooden viv for sale. I am in Leeds.

If you have the stuff have you thought about building one? it's very easy!

PM me if you were interested.

BeardieUK92

Original Poster
i just orderd a 48"x18"x18" off ebay, it will come soon i hope it is only 8 miles away so fingers crossed lol

if it dosnt fall through ill get in touch :)

suzy

mine is coming on wednesday ! wooooo can't wait . . . i'll be on here on wed night for hints and tips on how to set it up !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cheekypotato
Top Bottom