Normal water intake?

natnat

Just curious about other people’s experiences with how much water their beardie drinks. Mine has never drank from a water bowl I doubt he understands it. I discovered recently he likes drinking water dripped on his nose so I’ve been offering him water dripped from his nose daily and I feel like he drinks a lot. Sometimes 6+ ml at a time. Seems to make his poops a bit too hydrated. Is this normal/ should I let him drink so much??

Last edited:

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
I use an eyedropper to give mine water. I usually offer it 2 to 3 times per week. They start refusing it when they have had all they want

natnat

Original Poster
I use an eyedropper to give mine water. I usually offer it 2 to 3 times per week. They start refusing it when they have had all they want
Yeah sometimes my beardie doesn’t stop refusing water though and drinks like he wouldn’t stop so eventually I stop at like 6 ml because that feels like so much

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
That is plenty. Especially if your offering every day.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom