Normal eyes?

Toadleagend

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cole
His eyes arch looks flat , but only when he is laying in that exact position. Otherwise they look fine. Is that normal?
72AF2D9D-FF1E-4477-967B-773B0155E050.jpeg
1B89D2B0-C509-4DAD-B1BC-184CEC1BDF9F.jpeg
I accidentally put this under beardie ear, but I think it fits better under health. I just can’t figure out how to change it. Sorry.

Last edited:
Solution
His eyes arch looks flat , but only when he is laying in that exact position. Otherwise they look fine. Is that normal? View attachment 85064 View attachment 85065 I accidentally put this under beardie ear, but I think it fits better under health. I just can’t figure out how to change it. Sorry.
To me they look normal. Sometimes bearded dragons will just pull up their eyelid (as shown in the first photo). Bearded dragons eyes should look not sunken in but full and out. Which is how his eyes look.

Nikki.D

Hatchling Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Garnie
His eyes arch looks flat , but only when he is laying in that exact position. Otherwise they look fine. Is that normal? View attachment 85064 View attachment 85065 I accidentally put this under beardie ear, but I think it fits better under health. I just can’t figure out how to change it. Sorry.
To me they look normal. Sometimes bearded dragons will just pull up their eyelid (as shown in the first photo). Bearded dragons eyes should look not sunken in but full and out. Which is how his eyes look.

Solution

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

I can move your thread to the Health section for you, no problem.
The brow arch can vary in appearance. His eyes don't appear to be sunken in so it doesn't seem like
he's dehydrated. A little extra oral fluids though, never hurt.

Tracie

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Critter Guy
Top Bottom