Norbert doesn't like his veggies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devin950

My 2 yr old beardie Norbert has never been thrilled about eating his veggies. He'll eat them rarely although I offer them every day. Oddly enough he will chow down on clover if I set his on the ground in the yard outside but I know it's not good to let him eat wild plants that aren't grown in a controlled setting. Any tricks or advice on stimulating his appetite for veggies? I've tried a huge variety but it doesn't seem to make a difference.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Variety and patience are usually my trick, so I'm not sure what else to suggest. I wonder what it is about the clover that grabs his interest so much. Maybe he'll like some sprouts. Does he seem to like the movement of the clover?

Devin950

Original Poster
It might be the movement of the clover. I've tried to pick some for him in the past and he won't eat it unless it's growing from the ground. He might just be incredibly picky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseofChaos
Top Bottom